GIFT Box "Crane"
Our Matcha bowl set has all the essential tools for you to make a great matcha bowl each morning & afternoon. All is authentic and made in Japan.
"CHIYO" means thousand years in Japanese, so we expect you to whisk for as many :)
"UZUSHIO" means whirlpool in Japanese, so we expect you to whisk like a whirlpool :)
The Gift Box includes:
- Chawan (tea bowl) 13 x 8 cm / Choose from "Chiyo" or "Uzushio"
- Chasen (bamboo tea whisk) with 80 bristles
- Chashaku (bamboo tea spoon) for stylish dosing of the Matcha
- 30g Tin of our Ceremonial grade Matcha Tea
- Voucher for 20% off next order
How to whisk like a PRO!
- Heat the chawan and the chasen with very hot water, discard the water after about 1 min.
- Sift 1-2 tsp of matcha tea through a fairly fine strainer - this creates smoother foam and prevent lumps.
- Pour roughly 60 ml of 75 C water over the tea and whisk (from bottom to top) when the foam begins to form, raise the whisk carefully.